Corrosion protection is made in our modern shotblasting chamber and paint-shop
or at customer area.
- water washing by pressure 100-1000 bar (10-100 MPa),
- abrasive blasting (sandblasting, gritblasting, shotblasting) using all types of abrasives - sand, copper slag, grit, glass, steel shots ..., likewise at dustless technology,
- hydroblasting (waterjetting) - ultra high pressure water cleaning - up to 250 MPa (2500 bar).
Protection coating - application
- "painting" - air- and airless coating methods,
- passive fire protection - anti-fire thickness expanding paints,
- thermally sprayed aluminium / zinc
- (TSA / TSZn) metal spraying (metallization, arc-spraying) of Zn, Al or Zn85Al15 alloy,
- rubbering - chemicals resist linings made of rubber.
- alpinistic works - high level (altitude) anticorrosion,
- consulting and supervision.