Welding of structures - steel / aluminium
Newbuildings, repairs & conversions
- skilled squads supply for works abroad Poland. All neccessary equipment available. Experienced English or German speaking foremen.
- fabrication of steel (or aluminium) sections / blocks at our fabrication sites,
- steel works onboard vessels at shipyards,
- "flying squads" for steel/aluminium voyage repairs,
Welding is carried out acc. to WPS (Welding procedure specification) made by welding engineer based on WPQR, which approved by DNV, acc. to standards PN-EN 15-614-1, DNV-OS-C-401 and Norsok M-101.
Supervision of welding process is done by qualified persons with IWI (International Welding Inspector).
Our welders have valid certificates issued by marine Class Societies (as DNV, GL, PRS, TUV). Experience from works in Poland, Germany, France and Norway.
Locksmithing / turnery
- assembling of constructions/boarding with metal sheets of superstructure and engine room,
- assembling of electric tracks, cable tracks and seatings,
- all other mounting and fitting works,
- machining, lathing, metal cutting, etc.,
- operation of numerical machine tools, milling machines, etc.